Many of our new business clients also use us very much like a sounding board, particularly in those first 18 months of starting up.
We can advise you many areas of starting up a business. In particular:
- How best to structure your business
- Who you need to tell about your new business
- What obligations you will have and when they fall
- How to organise your records
- If you need to register for VAT
- What book-keeping software to use if any
- General business advice on the running of your business and how to get it off the ground. Many of our new business clients also use us very much like a sounding board, particularly in those first 18 months of starting up. Most of the time, it doesn’t even relate to accountancy, but just to general business advice and what we’ve seen that works and doesn’t work etc. Sometimes, it helps just to have someone to talk to who you can trust.
Flexible Payment Plans
For new businesses we appreciate that funds can be tight or budgets undefined at the start of the process. So along with our other Business Start-Up Services we can offer flexible payment plans to make the early stages of starting a business a little easier.
As a mum of three herself, Sarah Taylor, the owner of Tailored Accountancy, can truly relate to any mum out there who wishes to start her own business and fit it around the children, but not limit the success of it.
One of the main reasons for starting Tailored Accountancy in 2006 was to fit it around the school hours of her first child starting school that year. Since then, Sarah has gained the fantastic support of four other professional mum’s who have joined the Tailored Accountancy team.
We really do understand the personal v business issues that arise and also the funny hours that you end up working sometimes!